Il forum riapre i battenti! - Da Aprile 2024 siamo tornati online!!!!

KFF Betta Show Berlin - 28.-30. October 2011

Aperto da Nicebetta-Germany, Agosto 03, 2011, 04:27:00 PM

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

verdeblu

Hi peter, we are trying to organize a minibus but for the moment I'm not sure we will be able to. As regarding participating to the show i think we should make one box and send it to you. Unfortunately I don't have show size fish, they are still small for the show but I will ask the others and let you know ASAP :D

Nicebetta-Germany

[quote="alby" post=20938]
p.s. I used the google translator I hope that I explained!:P :laugh::whistle:[/quote]

Yes, I understand.

Nicebetta-Germany

[quote="MarZissimo" post=20943]
Ok, thanks to last minute problems and to the fact i don't know wich other species i will be able to purchase, i give up organising my trip to Berlin. I'm sure i'll be regretting it....[/quote]

I try to get more informations. I hope I can inform you soon.

Are you searching for something specific ?

Nicebetta-Germany

[quote="verdeblu" post=20949]Hi peter, we are trying to organize a minibus but for the moment I'm not sure we will be able to. As regarding participating to the show i think we should make one box and send it to you. Unfortunately I don't have show size fish, they are still small for the show but I will ask the others and let you know ASAP :D[/quote]

I small Bus for how many people? We hope to see you all (unknown how many you are all together :whistle: )

hi peter. i have some fish to for the show, but i don't know how send the fish, because, if we don't come by car, i'm thinking to take a airplane.
andrea queirolo, topo ;)

verdeblu

[quote="topo" post=21003]hi peter. i have some fish to for the show, but i don't know how send the fish, because, if we don't come by car, i'm thinking to take a airplane.[/quote]
Andre let's see all together: if there are other breeders we can send a box with all the fish from Italy :)

[quote="verdeblu" post=21008][quote="topo" post=21003]hi peter. i have some fish to for the show, but i don't know how send the fish, because, if we don't come by car, i'm thinking to take a airplane.[/quote]
Andre let's see all together: if there are other breeders we can send a box with all the fish from Italy :)[/quote]
i have to send some fish, for example pk lemon... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
oh sorry... peter, are the sons of the fish you give me in friederichshafen! :P :P :P :P :P
and if grow fast, the son of best in show of ranco....
...ehmm... peter, are the sons of your fish...

uff peter breed ugliest fish please... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
andrea queirolo, topo ;)

Nicebetta-Germany

@ Topo
PK Lemon....maybe I will bye one, because I have a little bid bad luck with the few I keept be myself.

@ verdeblue (Euginio ???)
The easiest way to sent fish is by General Overnight. In Germany it is the cheapest way to transport living fish. The nomal post is not allowed to transport fishes, only Shrimps and other invertebrates.

I do not know which is the cheapest way in Italy and how the laws are.

But at least we would more happy if you and all the others will come.

Our show in Berlin is a part of an exhibition about pets.

Topics at the fair

International Cat Show
     Rock aquarium
     Supercat Filou
     Alpaca Farm in Havelland
     puppy emergency
     animonda fitness and health check
     Free advice on animal psychologist and Bach Flower expert Barbara Teichmann
     12 rules for dealing with dogs
     Lilo & Lotte
     Live Terrarium Building
     Frisbee Dog
     Donkey Friends Havelland

Here you will see the Floorplan -> http://www.kampffischfreunde.de/KFF_images/Berlin11/HTB%20Hallenplan%2001-07-2011.dwg.pdf

In the evenings will take place in a restaurant to talk and to have much fun.

Many Greetings
Peter

DavideVD

Hi Peter, Do u know some nice & cheap place to spend a couple of nice (for a group)?
Ty in advance
Danke
<-- La mia attività principale :aib:

Valentina

Forse non è il link giusto... ma per partecipare come "fun" e "compratore", insomma per venire a Berlino, state organizzando qualcosa?

verdeblu

l'idea era fare un pulmino ma sarei solo quindi nulla... se vai in aereo però di sicuro ci sono Davide e forse Topo...

alby

[quote="verdeblu" post=21165]l'idea era fare un pulmino ma sarei solo quindi nulla... se vai in aereo però di sicuro ci sono Davide e forse Topo...[/quote]io ci sono sul tuo pullmino Eugè!!:blush: :)

verdeblu

il pulmino in due? Saremmo un po' pochini... sempre bellissimi... comunque io vengo solo con mezzo gommato altrimenti non si possono portare pesci, tranne che a uso "personale" e comunque non senza paranoie...

Roberto Silverii

Ma se andate tutti in pulmino? Perchè non si aggregano pure Davide e Topo?