Il forum riapre i battenti! - Da Aprile 2024 siamo tornati online!!!!

KFF Betta Show Berlin - 28.-30. October 2011

Aperto da Nicebetta-Germany, Agosto 03, 2011, 04:27:00 PM

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Nicebetta-Germany

International Betta Contest – Berlin 2011

The Kampffischfreunde in Cooperation with the VDA and the AK Labyrinthfische Regionalgroup Berlin present the
Betta Show Berlin

28. bis 30. Oktober 2011

Heimtiermesse

Velodrom Berlin

Paul-Heyse Straße 26

10407 Berlin

Germany

For the first time, an International Betta Competition will be hosted in Berlin. In cooperation with the VDA and the AKL regional group Berlin 200 to 250 Betta from breeders from Europe and Asia will be shown and judged.

Judging is according to the standards of the IBC (International Betta Congress) for Betta splendens breeding forms. These will be published on our website from about late July.

Each breeder is allowed to participate.
In order to help new breeder to get acquainted, there are the Newbreeder Classes.

For interested participants please use our online registration form, which will be published from about mid-August on our website, as well as the show class list for the season July 2011 to June 2012. Please note: registration deadline is the 15th October 2011.

The Betta Show Berlin will be our last competition in 2011, therefore the "Master of the Year 2011" also will be found out. The winner receives a certificate and his name is engraved with the year number on the base of the trophy "Master of the Year." This trophy will be placed conspicuous visible at all shows of the Kampffischfreunde.

In addition to the competition, various other labyrinth fish, mostly bred in Germany, will be to be seen and to be purchased.

Throughout all three days a highly motivated team consisting of members of the KFF, the VDA and the AKL will be available for the visitors to answer all questions around the bettas and labyrinth fish.

We look forward to many participants with many betta splendens in many different colors and fin variations and many interested and curious visitors.

Roberto Silverii

Hi Peter!

thanks a lot for sharing! :) Hope some Italian breeder or at least fishes will be there in Berlin! :)

verdeblu

I will be very happy to come if someone will share the car with me ;)

Roberto Silverii

Il 28 ho la notte in ospedale e il 30 il festivo :(

alby

nuooooo Robbè,
ti riempo il letto di grilli maledizione!!:angry:
io mi prenoto!!:P

g@s

Io sicuramente non potro' venire, ma se qualcuno parte terro' da conto bei pesciotti.;)

TomeiMa30

[quote="g@s" post=18506]Io sicuramente non potro' venire, ma se qualcuno parte terro' da conto bei pesciotti.;)[/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: Condivido l'idea ,iniziero' a preparare i futuri campioncini di Betta :P
Tenetemi aggiornato ;)

CaRmInE

Verdeblu Fancy to share the car...!!!
Keep in touch cause probably I wanna do this trip!!!!! :-)

Roberto Silverii

Se qualcuno va, mando anche io qualche Betta! ;)

verdeblu

Controllavo ieri sono solo 10 ore di macchina, forse dovremmo pianificare il viaggio in due tappe... Quando è l'Oktober Fest? ;)

lelerm

Non era male l'idea.... ma purtroppo finesce il 3 ottobre... :(

CaRmInE

giuseppe

dai grandi allevatori aib mandate i vostri pesci che sicuramente faranno una stupenda figura

potrei considerare la possibilità di esserci... se va tutto bene ho anche un po' di pesciotti da portare...
andrea queirolo, topo ;)