Il forum riapre i battenti! - Da Aprile 2024 siamo tornati online!!!!

2. Area2 (Europe) IBC-Convention & 11. KFF Betta Show

Aperto da Nicebetta-Germany, Dicembre 29, 2014, 09:26:41 PM

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Nicebetta-Germany

6th to 8th March 2015 - Aqua-Fish - Friedrichshafen ( Germany)

For the 6th year in a row we will be again on the fair Aqua-Fisch with a Betta Show.

We expected  over 300 Betta by many breeders from Europe and Asia for the Betta Show. On a total of approximately 150m² will be held a lecture program next to the Betta show, as well as the General Assembly and the meeting of the IBC-certified judges.

Based on experience over the last years, the auction of the Show-Betta will take place starting Saturday. The Friday is only used to judge the fish. This has taken in recent years to late afternoon.

In addition to the awards ceremony and the individual auctions on Saturday there will the Area2 Year End Awards for the show year 2013-2014 issued in a solemn hour again.

A plan and timetable will be published in January / February on our website. And on the fair at the Betta-Show a plan will also be hanging out.

The show rules can be found on our website, as well as the IBC standards in German and english language.

The online entry-form and any additional information we will put online in January. Betta for Show may therefore be reported from the early January.

Every breeder can participate. For the entry of new breeder there are the Newbreeder classes. The Informations therefore will be provided in the coming weeks on our website.

The judging of the Showbetta is on Friday the 06th March 2015. All Show-Betta must be delivered at Thursday 05th March in the period from 4pm to 7pm.

On our website are also videos about the Aqua Fish 2010, 2011 and 2013 to find.

At our booth we offer everyone the opportunity to bid on many different Betta. We also offer an expert guidance for the attitude, maintenance and breeding of Betta-Fish.

This time, supplemented by lectures and seminars.

Address:

Messe Friedrichshafen

Neue Messe 1

88046 Friedrichshafen

Note:

Some Navigation system not recognize the street name "Neue Messe 1" - in this case please "Allmannsweiler Strasse 132" use.

We look forward to the many participants and visitors.

The Kampffischfreunde

I don't know if I'll have good fish, but I'm sure that I will come!
andrea queirolo, topo ;)

Nicebetta-Germany

Hello @ all,

All credentials are online, incl. all online entry forms.

This time the classes for "Arts and Crafts" with added and therefor also an extra entry form is online.

The classes for Arts and Crafts are the following:

G1. Photography
G2. Illustration
G3. Crafts

You will find the rules for these classes in IBC-standards chapter 9 on our website //www.kampffischfreunde.de

All exhibits can also be sold by auction if the exhibitor / owner does not want to keep them self.

It will certainly be exciting and interesting.

Many Greetings
Peter

verdeblu

Nicebetta-Germany

Eugenio.....maybe Ivana could enter in Arts and Crafts ;-)

verdeblu

Nicebetta-Germany

I've just reserve holiday. But i don't know if Sara should come with me :(
Ps: i think i don't have show fish ready for the show, eventually i'll arrive friday morning for the judging

Other italians will come? Robby? Alby? Valentina? Others?

inviato urlando con Topotalk
andrea queirolo, topo ;)

Roberto Silverii

I think Alberto and Valentina are coming as well :) This year i can't, i have to graduate in may so im full of exam and things to do, too bad

Nicebetta-Germany

Citazione di: Nicebetta-Germany;95712Hello @ all,

Who is comming to Friedrichshafen?

OK, again the same question. Who is coming to the Area2-Convention?

Roberto Silverii

Alberto and Valentina plus Andrea and Sara, i think :)

Ehmmmm
I have many problems about work, relatives, car... I have many problems regards all my life!
Peter, I'm very sorry, I must send you a mail cause I need to reserve a room for two, confirm that I will be at the show like apprentice,  and also I must register my fish, probably 5 or 6 cause this year I have many fish too small.
I promise I'll write to you this weekend! And I hope remember all the thinks I need to talk with you ;)
Andrea Queirolo

andrea queirolo, topo ;)

Nicebetta-Germany

Who is coming?

Andrea?
Sara?
Alberto?
Valentina?

How sure is this?

I need to know this, that I can order enough space at the restaurants!

Roberto Silverii

They're quite sure they're coming :)  me and some other breeders will send some fishes through Andrea :)

Sent via Tapatalk from Tardis

Oooopd. Tomorrow I will write to you to have some info regarding where we can book

andrea queirolo, topo ;)