Il forum riapre i battenti! - Da Aprile 2024 siamo tornati online!!!!

Bettas4all presents the Holland Betta Show 2011

Aperto da Joepmaster, Aprile 25, 2011, 08:52:18 PM

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Alexander MacNaughton

[quote="topo" post=13717]se ci vado vado con la mia saretta e nessun quartiere a luci rosse ;) e nemmeno sostanze strane :([/quote]Bravissimo!
Non cercare di diventare un uomo di successo, ma piuttosto un uomo di valore. Albert Einstein

Joepmaster

[quote="topo" post=13553]it's could be interesting... in august i could have some fish ready for the competition...
and my girlfriend are interested to visit some museum :unsure:  ... and keep me far far away some place... understand??? :woohoo: :S  :woohoo:[/quote]
Sure would be great if you could make it :D! For more information about the show or the sleeping accomodation please do not hesitate to contact me.

Simone

Ora che so il mio futuro estivo posso dire che MOLTO PROBABILMENTE io e la donna verremo :)

Joepmaster

Dear all,

In the past months we worked hard behind the scenes to realize a new show website. We are proud to announce that from today our new show website is online and can be accessed by the following internet adresses:

[size=150]www.hollandbettashow.nl
www.hollandbettashow.com
www.bettas4all.nl/show
[/size]

On this special website you can find all information about visiting and/or participation at the Holland Betta Show but also an impression of past events we organized. In order to get an impression of the 2010 edition of the Holland Betta Show please click here.

It will be possible to register your fish for the Holland Betta Show 2011 via an online registration form which will be available from the 1st of July 2011.
Registration closes on the 15th of august or unless we have reached a maximum of 264 showbettas.

We are looking forward to welcome you at the Holland Betta Show 2011.
Have fun  :best:!

With kind regards,

The Bettas4all Show Team

Roberto Silverii

Thanks for sharing Joep!!

Hope we will be more than 3 this year!! ;)

Joepmaster

[quote="Roberto Silverii" post=16274]Thanks for sharing Joep!!

Hope we will be more than 3 this year!! ;)[/quote]
That sure would be awsome! Can't wait to meet you all :D.

verdeblu

i don't know if i can visit the show, but if roberto can carry my fish...
andrea queirolo, topo ;)

Joepmaster

Dear all,

We are happy to announce that the registration for the Holland Betta Show 2011 has officially opened!

It now is possible to register the number of fish you would like to enter at the Holland Betta Show 2011 directly online at our show website:

[size=120]www.hollandbettashow.nl
www.hollandbettashow.com
www.bettas4all.nl/show
[/size]

To access the online registration form please select "Holland Betta Show 2011" in the menu followed by clicking "entryforms" in the dropdown menu.

Registration closes on the 15th of august 2011 or unless we have reached a maximum of 264 showbettas.

We hope to welcome you and your fish at the Holland Betta Show 2011.

With kind regards from the Netherlands,

The Bettas4all Show Team

Roberto Silverii

Ragazzi io purtroppo quest'anno non credo di riuscire, comunque chi crede di andare?

Io ve lo consiglio ASSOLUTAMENTE, show fantastico, tutta la manifestazione è qualcosa di incredibile, migliaia di persone e inoltre i ragazzi di Bettas4all sono davvero eccezionali e simpaticissimi.

Se qualcuno va e vuole, sarei felice di affidargli i miei pesci da portare :)

mi sa che anche io cerco un passaggio per un paio di pesci...  
purtroppo la vedo grigissima... ci scherzo su ma in effetti anche se all'asta batto un bancario su non uno ma ben 2 pesci consecutivi, la spesa per su è un pelo troppo...
andrea queirolo, topo ;)

Roberto Silverii

Oddio l'anno scorso tra macchina a gpl e campeggio non abbiamo speso molto in 3 :)

TomeiMa30

Anche i miei tre bettini cercano un passaggio :P

verdeblu

Roberto Silverii

Ragazzi rimangono pochi posti per le iscrizioni..c'è qualcosa che va?