Il forum riapre i battenti! - Da Aprile 2024 siamo tornati online!!!!

Bettas4all presents the Holland Betta Show 2011

Aperto da Joepmaster, Aprile 25, 2011, 08:52:18 PM

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Joepmaster

[size=200]Bettas4all presents: The Holland Betta Show 2011[/size]

Bettas4all presents: The Holland Betta Show 2011
19-21 August 2011
Kasteeltuinen Arcen
Lingsforterweg 26
5944 BE Arcen
The Netherlands

With 265 show bettas brought together by 26 hobby breeders from 7 European countries (Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Austria, Czech Republic and the Netherlands) the 2010 edition of the Holland Betta Show was a big international succes! Bettas4all.nl therefore is proud to be invited for 19th edition of the Holland Koi Show to organize the Holland Betta Show 2011.
The Holland Betta Show again can be found in the fully acclamatized tent of the Holland Aquarium Show. The Holland Betta Show is a unique opportunity for Bettas4all to introduce our beautiful hobby to the public. A dedicated team of experienced betta hobbyists will provide you with all the information about all aspects of our beautiful hobby.
At the show approximately 200-250 show bettas of different color and finnage varieties will be shown. To determine the winners of the different showclasses and the special prices, the fish will be judged on vitality, color, finnage, bodyshape and overall appearance according to the Bettas4all Standard. It will also be possible for the visitors to purchase some quality fish for a reasonable price.

Important information:
Maximum number of fish per breeder: 15.
Entry fee per fish: 2.50 euro.

!!Special bonus for participants!!
• When you enter <10 fish you will receive a 1-day entry ticket for the entire event (with a value of 16,50 euro).
• When you enter >10 fish you will receive a 3-day entry ticket for the entire event (with a value of 40 euro).

[size=125]Benching of the fish takes place on Thursday 18th August 2011 between 15.00-20.00h. You can collect your fish again on Sunday 22nd August 2010 at 18.00h.[/size]

Payment of the entry fee has to be made when you bench your fish on Thurday 18th August 2011.

[size=150]Registration will open on the 1st of July 2011 and will close at the 15th of august 2010.[/size]

We would like to invite you all for the 19th edition of the Holland Koi Show 2011. We hope to welcome you in the tent of the Holland Aquarium Show to come and see the Holland Betta Show for yourself. Please mark 19-21 August 2011 in your agenda!

During the coming months this topic will be regularly updated to provide you with all the necessary information.

Have fun!

With kind regards,

The Bettas4all Show Team 2011

alby

Morfeus

alby

hehehe,vi avviso che io voglio partire una sett prima e fermarmi un pochettino ad Amsterdam.....quando sono tornato a casa l'anno scorso mi hanno detto che c**o ci sei andato a fare in olanda se non sei passato di lì".....non posso deluderli anche stà volta...:P :whistle: :evil:

snake_loi94

[quote="alby" post=13465]hehehe,vi avviso che io voglio partire una sett prima e fermarmi un pochettino ad Amsterdam.....quando sono tornato a casa l'anno scorso mi hanno detto che c**o ci sei andato a fare in olanda se non sei passato di lì".....non posso deluderli anche stà volta...:P :whistle: :evil:[/quote]

albe ci sn andato nn ti sei perso niente...la cosa più bella che ti consiglio di vedere è il quartiere a luci rosse...fidati che ridi ahahahahahahXD

Morfeus

Roberto Silverii

Hi Joep!

thanks for sharing on our forum! can't really wait for august to come there!! ;)

alby

[quote="snake_loi94" post=13467][quote="alby" post=13465]hehehe,vi avviso che io voglio partire una sett prima e fermarmi un pochettino ad Amsterdam.....quando sono tornato a casa l'anno scorso mi hanno detto che c**o ci sei andato a fare in olanda se non sei passato di lì".....non posso deluderli anche stà volta...:P :whistle: :evil:[/quote]

albe ci sn andato nn ti sei perso niente...la cosa più bella che ti consiglio di vedere è il quartiere a luci rosse...fidati che ridi ahahahahahahXD[/quote]vabbè Simo,tu ci 6 andato coi genitori.....:P :evil:

Alexander MacNaughton

Great news Joep.
Thank's for this information!

I hope go to Arcen in august, but I don't know if I can. :S

I hope see you soon.:)  Bye

Simone Alberto vergognatevi, al fumo pensate!!!
Non cercare di diventare un uomo di successo, ma piuttosto un uomo di valore. Albert Einstein

alby

veramente io pensavo a tutt'altro cooooomunque....:whistle:

Alexander MacNaughton

[quote="alby" post=13508]veramente io pensavo a tutt'altro cooooomunque....:whistle:[/quote]un pensiero alla jim morrison... Sesso droga e rock'n'roll!!!
Non cercare di diventare un uomo di successo, ma piuttosto un uomo di valore. Albert Einstein

Joepmaster

Looking forward to see you again :D!

If more people from Italy are interested to come and participate at the Holland Betta Show 2011, we still have some places left in the farmhouse sleeping accomodation. For more information you can always contact me.

Many greetings from the Netherlands,

Joep

it's could be interesting... in august i could have some fish ready for the competition...
and my girlfriend are interested to visit some museum :unsure:  ... and keep me far far away some place... understand??? :woohoo: :S  :woohoo:
andrea queirolo, topo ;)

alby

azz Topo come ti sei internazionalizzato.....ho già capito che devo trascinarti pure a tè nel quartiere a luci rosse...;) :whistle:

se ci vado vado con la mia saretta e nessun quartiere a luci rosse ;) e nemmeno sostanze strane :(
andrea queirolo, topo ;)