Il forum riapre i battenti! - Da Aprile 2024 siamo tornati online!!!!

7. KFF Betta Show – Aqua-Fish - Friedrichshafen

Aperto da Nicebetta-Germany, Novembre 20, 2011, 05:41:46 PM

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Nicebetta-Germany

[size=14]

Invitation to the betta show Friedrichshafen
[/size]

[size=18]7. KFF Betta Show – Aqua-Fisch - Friedrichshafen[/size]

[size=14]Kampffischfreunde in Friedrichshafen at the fair Aqua-Fisch[/size]

After the success in 2010 and 2011, again an international betta competition takes place in 2012, so for the 3rd time, at the fair Aqua fish.
Within the competition with main judge Claire Pavia (Swiss), will be shown about 200 Betta splendens of high breeding form from many European and Asian countries, judged according to the standards of the International Betta Congress (IBC) and then afterwards auctioned.

The show rules, the online registration form, the fees, the show classes and standards, as well as further information can be found on our Web site //www.kampffischfreunde.de.

Each breeder can participate.

In order to facilitate the entry for new people, there are the Newbreeder classes.

The judging of the showbetta takes place on Friday the 9th March 2012. All exhibition fish must be delivered and put in their boxes on Thursday 08. March in time from 17:00 to 19:00 o'clock.

Interested participants please use our online registration form.

With the betta show in Friedrichshafen, also the contest for the "Master of the Year 2012" is starting. This price is determined after the last Competition in 2012 by a points system with regard to the placement of every single show of the "Kampffischfreunde". The winner will receive a certificate and its name is engraved with the number of the year on the base of the trophy, "Master of the Year." This trophy will be placed at all shows of the Kampffischfreunde clearly visible.

On our website, videos from Aqua Fish 2010 and 2011 can be found.

The daily auctions at our booth offer for everyone the opportunity to buy many different betta. Further, we offer expert advice to the keeping, care, and breeding of fighting fish at our booth.

Address:
Messe Friedrichshafen
Neue Messe 1
88046 Friedrichshafen
Germany

Note: Some Navigation Systems do not list the street name "Neue Messe 1" - in this case please use "Allmannsweiler Road 132".

We are looking forward to the many participants and visitors.

Die Kampffischfreunde
//www.kampffischfreunde.de

[attachment=2993]wallbash.gif[/attachment][attachment=2994]mw_wall.gif[/attachment]nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[attachment=2993]wallbash.gif[/attachment][attachment=2994]mw_wall.gif[/attachment]

non è giusto...

la mia ditta chiude dal 20 febbraio al 6 marzo per settimana bianca dei titolari... che posso fare anche io o no, ma di sicuro appena tornano mi uccidono se chiedo ferie

translate:

it is not right ...

my company is closed from February 20 to March 6 to skiing holiday holders ... even I can do it or not, but certainly when they return they kill me if I ask holiday
andrea queirolo, topo ;)

Alexander MacNaughton

[quote="topo" post=27011]. . .

la mia ditta chiude dal 20 febbraio al 6 marzo per settimana bianca dei titolari... che posso fare anche io o no, ma di sicuro appena tornano mi uccidono se chiedo ferie . . .[/quote]Comincia a chiederle adesso... :whistle:
Non cercare di diventare un uomo di successo, ma piuttosto un uomo di valore. Albert Einstein

scusa alex ma... dopo 18 giorni di ditta chiusa, o a lavoro solo interno, appena tornano li cercano in mille e assolutamente non posso chiederle. o meglio, volendo posso chiederle, e sarebbe molto imbarazzante, e problematico, sia che me le neghino, probabile, e molto ma molto peggio se me le concedono.
andrea queirolo, topo ;)

Nicebetta-Germany

@ Topo

I can see....in my crystal ball....you will be ill from the 3 to 15 March.....you will not be able to speak, so you could not call by telephone.....

In real you will come to Friedrichshafen :whistle:

:bounce:

dalla piet

Alexander MacNaughton

[quote="Nicebetta-Germany" post=27037]@ Topo

I can see....in my crystal ball....you will be ill from the 3 to 15 March.....you will not be able to speak, so you could not call by telephone.....

In real you will come to Friedrichshafen :whistle:

:bounce:[/quote]
:laugh: :laugh:
Truly you ar later. I precede this post :cheer:
http://www.aibetta.it/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=27&id=25397&Itemid=123
I've don't patience. Sorry

Dalla Pietà ask: Will there some betta wild in Kampffischfreunde?
Non cercare di diventare un uomo di successo, ma piuttosto un uomo di valore. Albert Einstein

alby

se è come l'anno scorso i betta wild non c'erano Riccardo!:dry:
in compenso c'erano un sacco di cose a prezzi stracciati,io mi ero fatto la scorta di medicinali e surgelati (1kg a 9€..:woohoo: )
cmq se i ragazzi ci vanno io ci sono!;)
Topo dai malattia!!:P

MarZissimo

Ci faccio un pensiero pure io...prendere un pò di cosine a prezzi più che abbordabili farebbe gola...uhm....
solo non selezionati :-)

Partecipa al progetto di mantenimento AIB!

non so se avete idea di cosa significa 3000 metri quadri solo di roba da acquaristica, al di la dello show...
se ti serve qualcosa che non si trova o costa li ce l'anno e a meno. varrebbe la pena andarci solo per quello...

ah... visto che qualcuno pratica, nel cappannone a fianco ci sono altri 3000 metri quadri dedicati alla pesca sportiva....

aspetto che il capo sia di buon umore... o almeno non pessimo. in fondo è lui che va in ferie mica io... io chiederei solo 3 giorni... non 18!
andrea queirolo, topo ;)

Nicebetta-Germany

:(  I do not speak italien

But waht I understand is that someone asked about wild betta.

OK, maybe we can show a few wilds. But it will be easier if all who are interested in wild betta tell this here.

Tell me the spezies and me and my team will do our best.

Lets beginn a list:

- Betta imbellis
- Betta smaragdina

(these both are examples. Please copy the list and put your wild betta you want to see and bye at Friedrichshafen at the end)

Many Greetings
Peter

@ all
Please write here in english that i can understand. Thank you

Alexander MacNaughton

[quote="Nicebetta-Germany" post=27132]
OK, maybe we can show a few wilds. But it will be easier if all who are interested in wild betta tell this here.

Tell me the species and me and my team will do our best.
[/quote]You and your team are great!

Alby said if other will go to Friedrichshafen, he goes too.

Marzissimo would likes to go Friedrichshafen.

Topo informed We about Kampffischfreunde. He said there are 3000 square meter of aquarium articles. These articles are good value price.

And there are other 3000 square meter of fishing articles.

Alexander MacNaughton

Dalla pietà would likes to go Friedrichshafen. He say: I never see 3000 + 3000 square meter of aquarium and fishing articles.

Nicebetta-Germany

Thanks Alex for the translation.

Sounds good.

So lets beginn the list:

- Betta imbellis
- Betta smaragdina

Alexander MacNaughton

[quote="Nicebetta-Germany" post=27215]Thanks Alex for the translation.

Sounds good.

So lets beginn the list:

- Betta imbellis
- Betta smaragdina[/quote]

- Betta persephone?