Il forum riapre i battenti! - Da Aprile 2024 siamo tornati online!!!!

1st Croatian Betta World Show (IBC) 04-06/10/2013

Aperto da Werther, Maggio 07, 2013, 12:17:05 PM

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Werther

The Betta World Club proudly invites you to the 1st Croatian Betta World Show. The show will be held from 4th to 6th October 2013 during AkTer!Fest 2013 .

The show will be held in Zagreb, at Zagreb Fair which is located at the following address:

Zagreba?ki velesajam – Chinese pavilion (pavilion 11)
Avenija Dubrovnik 15
10000 Zagreb
Croatia

The preliminary Show schedule is:
3rd October, 2013   15:00 – 19:00         benching of fish
4th October, 2013   09:00 – ...         judging of Bettas
5th October, 2013   09:00 – 18:00         sale of non-winning Bettas
                                    17:00             an award ceremony         
6th October, 2013   09:00 – 18:00   sale of non-winning Bettas
                                    13:00             auction of winning Bettas
                                    18:00             the official closure of the show

The main judge of the Show will be Mr. Peter Bärwald (Germany).

Each Breeder may currently register a maximum of 12 Bettas. The registration fee per fish amounts 3 EUR / 22 HRK. Members of the Betta World Club benefit from a discount and pay 2 EUR / 15 HRK per fish.

In case you will not be able to deliver your fish personally to the show (and pick them up again), please note that several delivery options would be available. Therefore, please get in touch with us via email (bettasvijet@yahoo.com) in order to clarify the best option for you.

For further details about our show and useful information for participants and visitors, please visit the International section of our Betta World forum (http://bettasvijet.com/smf). There among others you can find:

-   The Show Rules
-   The Registration Form
-   The List of Registered Participants
-   The IBC Show Class List for Area 2

Please bookmark these dates in your calendars and join our show!!!

Sincerely yours,
Betta World Team

Roberto Silverii

Thanks for sharing Marijan!

Don't know if i'll be able to come, but i will send some fish for sure!! :)

Werther

[quote="Roberto Silverii" post=63751]
Don't know if i'll be able to come, but i will send some fish for sure!! :)[/quote]
There is lot of time till then... we'll see what will be! ;)

But what I know for sure is that we really hope that we will have a lot of show bettas from Italy, because they will raise the quality of our 1st international betta competition! :)

Roberto Silverii

I hope many breeders will send fishes to Zagreb! We'll organize to do that ;)

Werther

For those who don't know, our Betta Show will be during AkTer!FEST exhibition (last 3 days), in these theme you can see how it looked like last year: http://www.aibetta.it/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=27&id=49917&Itemid=318

But this year there will be not only International Betta competition but also exhibition of discus fishes with special guest Heiko Bleher who will have a seminar in Zagreb, also there will be 1st cichlid conference, probably will come also somebody of aquascaping "big names" etc.

It will be interesting for sure! ;)

Fatacarabina

Hmmmm....! I live near the border with Slovenia, thanks for the info, I really hope I'll be there with some friend as visitor.
Anna
-------------------------------------------------
Elen sila lumenn\' omentlievo !

Werther

[quote="Fatacarabina" post=68966]Hmmmm....! I live near the border with Slovenia, thanks for the info, I really hope I'll be there with some friend as visitor.[/quote]
You're both welcome to Zagreb, like all other memebers of AIB forum.

Zagreb is a very nice city to visit and we'll give our best that you feel good and remember us as a good hosts! ;)

Those who will come to our IBC Show from Italy, please, be free to contact me with personal message before the IBC Show and we'll exchange all contacts and then we'll be able to meet when you arrive. :)

Roberto Silverii

Im not sure i can come, but my fishes will be there for sure! :)

Werther

[quote="Roberto Silverii" post=69013]Im not sure i can come, but my fishes will be there for sure! :)[/quote]
We'll see... I still hope that together we'll find a way that you also come to our show.

But there is still enough time, little less then 3 months!:)

Werther

1st Croatian Betta World Show - facebook event

https://www.facebook.com/events/497859890285688/?fref=ts

Special guest of AkTerFest! will be Heiko Bleher and one of his five lectures will be about bettas!:)

https://www.facebook.com/heiko.bleher?hc_location=stream

Roberto Silverii

Allora chi vuole mandare pesci? :) Josip (il giudice che c'era a Ranco) mi ha detto che sarà a Milano il 25-26 settembre, quindi se nessuno va di persona a Zagabria e porta i pesci, possiamo organizzarci con una spedizione :)

Werther

This is the 1st time that we organize IBC Betta Show in Croatia and wer're giving our best to organize it well. Most of the things are allready prepared for the Show, for example 250 Savic boxes, Ultratherm heat mats for all boxes, led lights etc. ;)

What we still don't have are italian participiants, but I believe that will change soon. :)

I'll meet with Josip and others at saturday to talk about final things that we have to do...

Roberto Silverii

Marijn, where we can register to the show? :)
Im organizing a collective shipping to Milan for end of month when Josip will be there or to Alberto if he will come there :)

verdeblu

Hi Marijn, I contacted Josip, I will send fish for your show as well. I also have B. macorstoma and albimarginata if any of you guys is interested :)