Il forum riapre i battenti! - Da Aprile 2024 siamo tornati online!!!!

Hi a little touch of French

Aperto da Nico, Ottobre 02, 2012, 12:34:57 PM

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Nico

Hi everyone,
I am Nicolas (Nico) from Paris, I am a member of CIL-IBSC (french association for osphromenidae), I am here to meet you and present you my association. I am breeding only wild type species (Betta or parosphromenus) more specialized on dark water species.
I am also a member of AAGB (english association) and IGL (german).
Nice to meet all of you
Best wishes

Nico

PS: I am sorry I only speak french and english.

MarZissimo

Hi Nicolas!
We are very happy to have user from foreign countries :) and also we hope to make a strong bond between us and other Betta  association from other countries

Here we have an entire section where you can describe your wild type species and i hope you will like our work during this year in breeding wild type Bettas :)

so...WELCOME TO AIB!

p.s. i'm the same MarZissimo who wrote on CIL-IBSC forum ;)
solo non selezionati :-)

Partecipa al progetto di mantenimento AIB!

dalla piet

Nico

Hi,
 Thank you ! Yes  I am Nico too on CIL. Hope too see you at a french or italian congress.
I will put some pics of my species later.
Nico

gamgam

Welcome!  :cheer:
Of course english is ok.

Even if everything is written in italian, you may take a look to the pictures in the section called SPECIE NON SELEZIONATE (i.e. wild type species).
In Costruttori di nido (bubblenesters) you will find nice pictures in the topic on Betta Mahachai.
In Incubatori orali (mouthbreeders) you will find nice pictures and videos on Unimaculata, Simplex, Channoides, Albimarginata, Macrostoma and others.

I hope CIL can inspire even more passion on wild types in Italy.;)
Matteo :cheer:

Roberto Silverii

Hi Nicolas!

welcome here on our forum and association! we're really happy to have you here and to have more interactions with CIL-IBSC and other European clubs..that's great! :)

Gestle

Nico

Brendan

alby

verdeblu

Hi! I will be happy to see also some of your Parosphromenus, I was trying to breed them but I never succeeded :( I think you will enjoy our forum :love:

TomeiMa30

marcosovico

Nico

[quote="verdeblu" post=48105]Hi! I will be happy to see also some of your Parosphromenus, I was trying to breed them but I never succeeded :( I think you will enjoy our forum :love:[/quote]
Give time give time I am just arrived  I'll do it ;)
Thanks everyone !

g@s