Il forum riapre i battenti! - Da Aprile 2024 siamo tornati online!!!!

1st Croatian Betta World Show (IBC) 04-06/10/2013

Aperto da Werther, Maggio 07, 2013, 12:17:05 PM

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Roberto Silverii

In Ranco we have good water, it's more soft than Piacenza, were is more like Zagreb :)

I've send the registration form to your mail :)
Only 4 fish :(  at the beggining of show season i have decided to take part at 3 show. Your show is the seven show i send fish ;) the fish of recent spawn is too small...
andrea queirolo, topo ;)

Werther

[quote="Roberto Silverii" post=72844]In Ranco we have good water, it's more soft than Piacenza, were is more like Zagreb :)[/quote]
So I guess you use the water that you have at the moment, in Ranco good water and in Piacenza hard water!?

Anyway, if someone from Italy would like that we prepare softer water for their fishes let me know and will do it! Just to be sure that your fishes feel happy and give their best on our Show. :)

Werther

[quote="topo" post=72878]I've send the registration form to your mail :)
Only 4 fish :(  at the beggining of show season i have decided to take part at 3 show. Your show is the seven show i send fish ;) the fish of recent spawn is too small...[/quote]
Well, 4 fishes are better than 0 fishes. And I understand what you've tryed to say. But I also believe that next year will have more italians in Zagreb then this year. ;)

I've seen your registration form, Josip will answer to you soon. Thanks for participating in our Show and for everything else... :)

Roberto Silverii

20 Betta Show da Italia (14), Olanda (5) e Indonesia (1) oggi andranno a Milano, dove verranno consegnati a Josip che li porterà al primo show croato! :)

Dovevano essere 21 porc.... :pinch:
only 3 fish for me :(
andrea queirolo, topo ;)

DavideVD

Sorry Croatian friend, Just italian below.

C'è qualcuno che va a Zagabria di persona?
<-- La mia attività principale :aib:

Werther

[quote="DavideVD" post=73096]Sorry Croatian friend, Just italian below.

C'è qualcuno che va a Zagabria di persona?[/quote]
Not a problem at all. I understand also italian. ;)

As far as I know nobody will come personaly this year.:unsure:

Werther

Congratulations to my italian friends! Official results coming soon but just for a start:
Andrea 1x1st, 1x3rd; Pierluca 1x1st, 1x2nd, 1x3rd; Valentina 1x1st; Eugenio 3x1st, 3x2nd, 2x3rd and Roberto 1x3rd. :)

andrea queirolo, topo ;)

lux445res

Ciao Pierluca

verdeblu

Valentina