Il forum riapre i battenti! - Da Aprile 2024 siamo tornati online!!!!

VTxVT (bianco/multicolore dragon)

Aperto da bearoma, Novembre 08, 2014, 12:31:53 AM

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

bearoma

Hello everyone!
Today I found eggs in the nest of this white VT DT-geno male.
The female is a VT multicolour dragon.
Both of them are imported from Asia, and thanks to Roberto I have these fish! :heart:

Ciao a tutti!
Oggi ho trovato le uova nel nido di questo bianco VT DT-geno maschile.
La femmina è un drago VT multicolore.
Entrambi sono importati dall'Asia, e grazie a Roberto ho questi pesci!

Italian translation via Google.
Traduzione in italiano con Google:)

Grazie!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2043[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2044[/ATTACH]
Olga

Roberto Silverii

Welcome here, Olga! :heart::blowkiss:

Nice pair you spawned here, i hope you get a lot of youngsters and many beautiful fishes to "build up" a line and show the outcome in Ranco :D

bearoma

Ha-ha, io sono un microworm!
Ranco ... Si:finger:
Olga

gamgam

Very nice and unusual colors for VTs and the female looks strong and with very nice form :)

I hope you will have some VTDT in the next generations. VT doubletail are fantastic when they keep thin long caudal lobes but they are very rare. You know, like...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2045[/ATTACH]

But white dressed :lol:
Matteo :cheer:

bearoma

Nonono... I don't like DT and only breed this pair for colour:angel:
Olga

gamgam

Citazione di: bearoma;93700Nonono... I don't like DT

Neither do I. Well... Except in veil tails :P

What would you like to have as a color? More metallic white? Or dragon, maybe in F2?
Matteo :cheer:

verdeblu

Welcome Olga and supergoodluck with this very interesting spawn!

bearoma

Citazione di: gamgam;93703What would you like to have as a color? More metallic white? Or dragon, maybe in F2?

Hello everyone!
I'd like to see white ST VT (without DT-gen) and there is also a white female for that.
With a female dragon is more of an experiment. I think the majority of fry in F1 will probably be metallic green/red blue/red multicolour. Maybe some DT :) I'm not sure if the female is a DT-geno.

Ciao a tutti!
Mi piacerebbe vedere di bianco ST VT (senza DT-geno) e c'è anche una femmina bianca per questo.
Con una femmina drago è più di un esperimento. Penso che la maggior parte degli avannotti in F1 sarà probabilmente metallico verde/rosso blu/rosso multicolore. Forse qualche DT :) Non sono sicuro se la femmina è un DT-geno.
Olga

bearoma

Citazione di: verdeblu;93704Welcome Olga and supergoodluck with this very interesting spawn!

Ciao! Grazie :thumbs:
Olga

Fatacarabina

Hallo, Olga, I love the white coloure but I must admit that female is adorable :woohoo:
Anna
-------------------------------------------------
Elen sila lumenn\' omentlievo !