Il forum riapre i battenti! - Da Aprile 2024 siamo tornati online!!!!

Croatian Aquatic Contests 2014

Aperto da Werther, Giugno 27, 2014, 04:06:43 PM

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Werther

Dear italian friends,

from 01.-05.10.2014. in Zagreb you can visit 10th AkTer Fest, humanitarian and educational exhibition of aquaristic and terraristic that gathers hobby enthusiasts and experts speakers from the fields of aquaristic, terraristic and ecology.

Last year, during AkTer Fest, we've organized 1st International Betta Show (IBC standard) in Croatia. And this year we'll organize our 2nd International Betta Show, from 03.-05.10.2014. (official announcement for Betta Show coming soon...).

Apart from Betta Show, you can also participate in Discus, Biotope or Aquascape contest.

I remember that, during Italian Betta Shows, italians made some very interesting setups for wild bettas. I'm sure that Biotope contest is interesting for some of italian betta lovers!

However, you can participate with new biotope setups, but also with your old biotope setups. The entries are evaluated by the judges and the top 5 ranked entries will be invited to the second and final stage of the contest. Owners of top 5 aquariums will be invited to AkTer Fest in Zagreb, Croatia, to take part in live setting up aquariums in front of judges and visitors. Travel and accommodation costs for finalists will be payed by organizer.

Rules of Croatian Aquaristic Contests (CAC) - Biotope and Aquascape contests
http://www.akvarij.net/index.php/akter-152/akter-2014-contest?view=form

Fatacarabina

Citazione di: Werther;89482... our 2nd International Betta Show, from 03.-05.10.2014. (official announcement for Betta Show coming soon...)...
:party:
Anna
-------------------------------------------------
Elen sila lumenn\' omentlievo !

skakrew

Citazione di: Fatacarabina;89624:party:

Se mi va di filo potrei aver qualcosina da mandare hehe speriamo bene

Inviato dal mio HTC One utilizzando Tapatalk

Roberto Silverii

Thanks so much for sharing, Marijan! I want for sure send some of my fishes! :)

Anna, tu che sei vicina riuscirai a fare un salto? :)

Werther

Citazione di: Roberto Silverii;90506Thanks so much for sharing, Marijan! I want for sure send some of my fishes! :)
I'm glad that you'll participate in our betta contest also this year. Today or tomorrow we'll make official announcement with all details.

In Holland Betta Show you'll see also Josip, so you'll have opportunity to talk about it...

Roberto Silverii

And i hope many italians will take part! :)